Monday, September 29, 2008

6 Months Old!

Can you believe how time flies? Six months have passed already? The very best 6 months of my life! I can't even express how much joy this precious girl has brought to our family! I am so incredibly thankful for this amazing gift!
All my life I wondered, "do all parents really think that their baby is the best, most beautiful baby ever?" Well, now that I have Savannah, I can honestly say that I think she's the most beauiful thing I've ever seen!
I love the picture below because it is all we see these days! She has learned how to make motor boat noises and never stops! The picture above is the only one of about 10 pictures that I took tonight where she isn't making the motor boat noises. It's adorable (or at least it was the first 2 days), but I feel like I am constantly apologizing to people for my baby spitting on them. And if anyone knows how to teach her not to do this while she's eating, I'd love some advice!


4 comments:

Susan Sene said...

ahhh haha what great pictures - that last one is adorable! you can tell she has SO much personality...she sure is a beautiful baby!

The Snuffin's said...

Lorren, I love all of your new pics and videos. She is definitely a beautiful little girl! About the blowing bubbles, Andrew is doing that all the time too. I would love to figure out how to encourage him to stop while he's eating. We usually have a huge mess if he starts that :)

Anonymous said...

half a year old! oh my goodness! i love all these pictures of Savi, especially the second one. i can't wait to see her sweet face again! love all 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

Lo, she def. is the most precious thing! I wish I could be there to celebrate her half birthday! Give her lots of kisses for me!