Friday, September 26, 2008

Savi and Daddy

I love my family! Our time together in the mornings is always so precious! Seeing your baby and your husband loving each other is one of the very best things on this earth! I pray they always adore each other as much as they do right now!


And, our newest thing (September 26th)... watch the video (again, I apologize it's sideways, but it kinda works itself out because she rolls around) and listen to Savi's answer to the question, "Who's your favorite guy?"...

And here is another clip of her attempt at "Da Da". It may not be the best "da da" you've ever heard, but it sure makes her daddy happy!

4 comments:

Last Paradise said...

Soooo cute!!!

Susan Sene said...

Lo these are too precious! My fav is the one where they're looking at each other. :)

Joelle Turner said...

This is adorable!! I can't wait to get the girlies together again -- Lyla and Savannah can talk about their daddies and Pressley can listen! She's just waiting because she's gonna say "Mama"!!

Anonymous said...

i think that's a VERY good "da da"! What a smart girl!