Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sweet Potatoes

So, we've started Savannah on sweet potatoes and then butternut squash. We took a video of her reaction to the first taste of sweet potato, but there was no reaction at all, so I'm not going to post it. She liked it, but she's liked everything she's tasted so far. Instead we've got lots of fun photos. Here's Savannah trying to wait as patiently as possible for her food while we take pictures. The poor girl is not very good at waiting, but you can tell she was trying her best. She's all ready for her first bite! Now that's better! Definitely not the neatest eater. Wait, I think there might be a little left in the bowl.

Yeah, I think she liked it.

3 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

That is hilarious!! I miss that girl so much!!

Susan Sene said...

Haha - I love that first picture when she's waiting...what a sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Lo, she is just like her daddy! She cracks me up in these pictures!