Sunday, September 28, 2008

Splashin' in the Tub

Savi loves bath time! I think she would stay in there all day- even after the water had lost any bit of warmth it had. She kicks her legs and flaps her arms up and down and makes all kinds of sounds with her mouth. Lately, I've been letting all the water drain out of the tub before I take her out, because she even enjoys rolling around in the tub without any water. It sounds crazy, but she loves it! Someday I'll have to just see how long she'd stay in there before it lost it's excitement, because we have never reached that point with her.

3 comments:

Susan Sene said...

sign that girl up for swimming lesson asap! she could be the next michael phelps!

Joelle Turner said...

She enjoys the tub even without water?!? Thats hilarious!! My girls love the tub but we HAVE reached the point where it loses its enjoyment -- several times. Go Savi!! And, I agree with Sue, sign her up for swimming lessons.

I miss that beauty!

Anonymous said...

aw, she is so cute! i love to watch the videos!