Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sitting Up!

So, our sweet girl is beginning to sit up on her own. She has been pretty good at "tripoding" for the last few weeks, and then over the last week she started to sit up on her own for a few seconds at a time, but quickly tips over. But she is continuing to improve every day and was even able to sit up long enough for me to get a picture of her (though, I had to catch her about 5 times before I actually got the shot!). She should have it down pretty well before her six month birthday (only 4 days from now!).


3 comments:

Susan Sene said...

The last picture of her in the green looks like she's trying to take a silly picture...love that!

Joelle Turner said...

Wow. She really does look like a different child with her hair down! She is such a beauty!!

Joelle Turner said...

Oops, that post was supposed to go with the next post. Thats what I get when I don't comment for a while and then I try to catch up!!

My comment for this post:
"What a big girl!!"