Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bumbo and Praise Baby

Savannah is growing up so fast! I feel like we're just a few days from sitting up all by herself. She already has the "tripod" down pretty well. So I figured I should post these pictures of her in the Bumbo since she'll probably be done with it soon (plus I think she looks pretty cute!) Doesn't she look big in this picture? She's about 4 1/2 months here.
We also let her watch her first "Praise Baby" video. She was somewhat interested. She definitely didn't care to watch the whole 30 minutes. She probably only made it through the first 10 (if that). But we won't complain. TV is not something we want her too into anyways.
She loves her own feet, by the way (her daddy and I kinda like them too!)

3 comments:

Susan Sene said...

aww look at her - what a little lady! :) I love that picture of her grabbing her feet! SO glad you posted again...missed reading and seeing pics of you all!

Anonymous said...

my oh my she is getting so big. i couldn't believe how much she had changed since the 4th of July! i love to hear of all the developments. hoepfully we get to see her again in october! love you!

Joelle Turner said...

What a beauty! She looks so pretty in her pink bumbo!! We haven't tried Praise Baby yet, I should do that!!

I sure do miss that Savi-girl!!