Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random Photos

So, it's been over a week since I've posted. Cole had a birthday- his 26th! We didn't do much to celebrate yet. We just spent the morning enjoying our girl before he went to work. Hopefully we'll get to celebrate more this weekend. I was sick for a few days and Cole let me stay in bed most of the day. He had no problem taking care of Savannah without me (except feedings of course!). But that shouldn't surprise anyone. He's a great daddy (have I mentioned that before?). I could hear the two of them talking/cooing and laughing from the bed. He even gave her a bath by himself which was so sweet to listen to. One of my favorite sick days ever! Cole cleaned up the house and cooked for us and everything. Savannah and I are very blessed to have him! Other than that it's been a typical wonderful week with the sweetest baby ever, but here are some extra photos for those of you who check the blog daily.

I love these next two photos. While we were in Lexington, I went to get Savannah out of her pack-n-play after her nap and she was trying to get her hand out of her swaddle. She's gotten quite good at getting her arm out and once she started getting both arms out and wearing her swaddle like a towel wrapped around her after a shower, I decided it was time to stop swaddling. But this photo seems to have captured that "What? I'm not trying to escape?" look.And then she thought it was so funny! She's so clever!

3 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

I LOVE those pictures of Savi and her swaddle!! So cute! I can't wait to see her next week. I hope we get LOTS and LOTS of pictures... I'm sure we will!!

Susan Sene said...

that last picture is the best!! what a personality she has! :) and you're right, you are blessed to have such a sweet husband and daddy for bana. hopefully i'll get to see all of you again soon! love u!

Last Paradise said...

Lor, she is such a little stinker full of personality! Enjoy every second, before you know it they're walking around saying MaaMaaMaa and DaaDaaDaa!!! precious.