Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Go Big Brown!!!

We have had so much fun watching the UPS horse do so well this year! We were all ready to see Big Brown win the Triple Crown on Saturday. Cole brought home UPS buttons for us all to wear and we all got dressed in brown. We couldn't believe how the race ended! We kept waiting for him to make his move and fly past everyone but it never happened. For those of you who didnt keep up the race for the triple crown, Big Brown won two of the three races and was trying to win the third race on Saturday. Sadly, Big Brown finished in last place, the only Triple Crown hopful to ever finish in last place. Even though the race was a disappointment, watching Savannah and her daddy was adorable! They looked so cute in their matching brown and Savannah watched her daddy the whole race. She is so crazy about him! PRECIOUS!

5 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

These pictures are priceless and I can't believe how BIG she is getting! She looks like a little girl, not a baby! And it really is a blessing to have David home with her during the day, its wonderful how much she loves him. I think these may be my favorite set of pictures of her so far -- because of the love story they tell.

Joy and Jef said...

Lorren, Your brown suits are great. Everything sounds joyous. Why not? What a beautiful precious little girl you two have. And hair! Little girls need hair! Julie gave me this website info. Your pictures are precious. Love, Aunt Joy

Last Paradise said...

Lor- thanks for all the comments on John's blog today- they really do help keep me motivated!! We LOVE cousins- and second cousins!!!

um, Joey- don't you mean Cole?

Joelle Turner said...

oops, yeah, of course I mean Cole! David does NOT spend his days with Savannah. But I bet he would if he could!

Lor, I came back on your site just now to see Savannah again (not to realize my typo). I can't get over what a big girl she is! And she really does look a lot like my girls!!! In one she looks like Lyla and then in the next she looks like Pressley, its so cool! She is the missing link between my twinnies.

Cousins are awesome! Such a blessing!! I can't wait for the girls to be together again.

Susan Sene said...

She really seems like she's starting to show quite a personality. I bet it's so much fun watching her change and progress each day!