Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daddy's Top Ten List

I enjoyed thinking of my favorite things about Savannah so much that we decided it would be fun for Cole to make a list too. We figured it would be a great way for us to look back and remember her at this age. So here's Cole's list:


10. Tummy time. She doesn't really like it, but she's so adorable not liking it!

9. The way she wakes up. She opens her hands up and wipes her face with the back of her hands. It kinda looks like her hands are beating her up and she can't do anything about it!

8. Carrying her with her face looking over my shoulder. She's so tiny and seems to feel so safe in my arms. I love that!

7. Her toots! They are so sweet and always come at the best times, like right after someone says, "isn't she an angel?"... TOOT! They make me laugh so hard. Such a sweet little girl making such a BIG sound!

6. Her hair (the cowlick!). I love that she has so much hair- what a surprise!

5. Sleeping with her in bed. I love to pull her as close as I can. It's such a great opportunity to snuggle with her, kiss her on the head, smell her, and pray over her. Even though I shouldn't sleep with her in bed, it's a time I cherish!

4. Talking to her and her talking back. I love it when I coo to her and she coos back. I could be sitting across the room and coo to her and immediately she starts looking around for me and cooing. It warms my heart.

3. The fact that she's a great baby! She's not fussy. If she cries, she only cries for a second. She eats well, she goes to sleep well, she is such a blessing!

2. Her laugh! She gets so excited and just bursts with these sweet little laughs that just melt me!

1. Her smile!! It is the most wonderful thing in the world! I love it when she recognizes me and smiles. She has the most beautiful smile in the world.


A random list of more of Cole's favorite things:

*The way she grabs her ears

*Her cute little sneezes

*Bath time

3 comments:

Last Paradise said...

Aren't daddy's amazing?!

Joelle Turner said...

Oh, I wish David would do this to document this time for our girls too!! Hint, hint, David. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the list!!! I even read it in Cole's voice -- does that make sense? It was just like he was saying it himself. He is such a PROUD daddy! I love it!!!!

Susan Sene said...

how sweet...Cole you are such a good daddy - I especially love when she unknowingly attacks herself with her hands - haha. :) What a sweet little girl you have...and quite a hot momma too! ;)