Friday, June 27, 2008

More Improvement!

Here's our latest Tummy Time photos. If you compare these to the ones taken a few days ago, you'll notice that she's making some improvement. Today she looked all around and almost seemed to enjoy it! Pretty soon she's going to be rolling over, but I'm not rushing her. I know that the days where she'll stay exactly where I put her will be gone soon- another sign she's growing up! It's crazy how each new thing is so exciting but a little bittersweet at the same time. Every new day is so amazing but you hate to see it end. Take your time, Savi Girl!

4 comments:

The Headley's said...

You are so right, Lorren! Once the rolling starts it's all down hill from there. : ) Sawyer rolls EVERYWHERE! If I leave the room to do something, and he's on the floor, 9 times out of 10 I'll come back and find him partially under some piece of furniture. It is a fun stage though.

Laurin (Jenn's friend0

Anonymous said...

Aw, she is so precious! These are great pictures. I don't want Savannah to grow up either, but at the same time, I can't wait to see what she's like as a little girl!

:) Katie

Susan Sene said...

way to go Bana!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Tomorrow is Savannah's 100-days-old day! How exciting! It's flown by! I had a great time with you guys this weekend. Thanks for showing me how to add comments with my name! You are so computer-savvy! Love you!