Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Potty Training Update

So, I wanted to write a little potty update (another blogpost for my own records more than for my readers). Savannah has done really well!! I'm so proud of her. She has been taking naps and sleeping at night wearing underwear for a week now and has only had one accident! She's also doing really well during the day. It's been 4 days without a single accident! However, we did go through a few days of messes and frustation. The first two days were rough, but after that things improved. The first two weeks we had about 4 poopie accidents including one in the tub- yuck! But she seemed to figure things out after that. We even made a trip to Greenville this weekend (a four hour car ride) without any accidents (besides the one in the pack-n-play overnight). She has just started telling us when she has to go, but not often enough that I think she'd do it every time. The little potty is still always within a few feet of us and I'm still asking every hour or two if she has to go potty, but we're on the right track! Let's hope we continue moving forward!

0 comments: