Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jumping Beans with the Twins

So, this past weekend my family came to visit- the whole crew! Mom and Dad came up Friday morning and brought Lyla and Pressley and everyone else got in Friday night. We decided to take the girls to Jumping Beans (our 3rd time that week if you're counting!) and I since I didn't take any pictures the rest of the weekend, I thought I'd post the three I had!

Lyla and Pressley haven't been big fans of the inflatable places yet, so we weren't sure how'd they'd like it. They both started out pretty shy. Lyla let Papa carry her in and Pressley wouldn't even enter the inflatable. After some time though, they warmed up. Lyla let Papa take her down the slide a few times and jumped around like she had springs on her feet- you really have to see it!
And Pressley was hilarious! She started out so hesitant, but ended up really having fun. Here's a photo that captures a little glimpse of the joy...

These kids are so much fun and really keep you laughing!

2 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! I'm so glad to SEE that they really enjoyed themselves. I hate that I missed it. :( We're going to have to go as a family soon. Thanks again! Love you!

Katie said...

three very cute girls!