Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Kruithofs

After leaving Lexington, Cole dropped Savannah and me off in Greenville to spend the week with my family. We got to see Joelle and David's new house and help unpack a little and do some Christmas shopping. The girls are so fun to watch together. Some of my favorite photos are bathtime pictuers and with the girls getting older, they only get better! Can you tell Savi loves the bath! And even better... a bath with her cousins! Brent and Katie drove down on Wednesday and Cole drove back down on Thursday so we were all together on Thanksgiving. Mom made a great meal and we really enjoyed being with everyone. The girls all had matching dresses for their first Thanksgiving. Pressley was getting sick and not feeling well by this point, but we were able to get a few pictures of them all together.On Saturday we had our family Christmas since we won't be together for the actual day. What a different Christmas than last year! Joelle and I had matching bellies and this year we have three little girls who were fascinated by the lights and presents. I had to take this picture of my mom trying to look something up on the computer in the midst of the beautiful chaos!Here comes trouble!Joelle and I had some fun with the girls and their favorite treat. We stuck puffs to their cheeks and let them eat them off each other's faces. It was adorable, but also possibly the reason they all ended up sharing the same virus :(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh haha - it doesn't surprise me at all you stuck puffs to all the babies and let them eat them off one another. But man...wish I could have been there to witness it. Maybe I would have joined in!