Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Can't Touch This!

We discovered something new about our baby girl this week. She loves to dance! My mom had a hallmark card that played MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This" when you opened it up. Every time it played Savannah started to bop to the music. We had a lot of fun watching her and since have realized that she'll bop to any music she hears. Sometimes I don't even notice there's music playing until I see her start bouncing up and down. We caught some of it on video so I could post it on our blog. Even when she was running a fever of 102 and didn't want to do anything else, if Cole gave her a beat, she'd start to dance! I guess she does have a little of her daddy in her!

1 comments:

Susan Sene said...

Oh now c'mon - those moves are clearly from her mom. Don't pretend you don't remember dancin in your room around me while I refused to participate before Wednesday night Awana.