Friday, November 7, 2008

Piggy Tails

Savannah's cousin Lyla showed us her new hair rubber bands that are great for doing their fine hair! We borrowed some and took some pictures of the girls with their hair done. Poor little Pretzels, though, has a bit more hair to grow before she's ready for pig-tails (she actually has a head full of curls, you just can tell from these pictures!). They sure are cute though in their matching diapers and big round bellies! I love these girls!

There are those curls I was talking about- don't you just love 'em?

4 comments:

Susan Sene said...

I love that picture of them from the back. They are gonna be such good buddies!

Anonymous said...

so cute! i love the picture from behind.

jlott said...

I LOVE seeing pictures of all three girls together - there couldn't be three cuter babies!!

Last Paradise said...

Lor... I'm sitting here with Ariana- she thinks Savi and Lyla look like the twins here!!!