Monday, November 3, 2008

More Milestones!

So, lately, I feel like Savi is growing even faster than normal! A couple days ago, we saw Savannah kneeling in her crib with her hands holding onto the side rail and her chin resting on top, so yesterday (Nov. 2) Cole had to lower her crib just in case she decided to stand up any time soon. While he was working on the crib, Savi and I were putting away all the clothes that she's outgrown in her nursery and I stopped to play with her and noticed that her first tooth broke through! At Sara's shower on Saturday I was talking to some friends about her and showed them her gums because I thought they looked puffy, but I didn't expect that first tooth to pop out the next day! And then tonight I was giving her a bath and she got down on her hands and knees and crawled to the other side of the tub (usually she gets up, scoots, then gets down on her tummy and pops back up again- kinda like an inch worm) but in the tub, she was doing it the right way (to avoid a face full of water). What a smartie! And THEN, she kneeled and hung on to the side of the tub and then stood up! Good thing Cole lowered her crib. Anyways, I just had to get all this stuff down so I can have it recorded. It's crazy how much she can change in just one day!

3 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

Good night! What a busy day for that girl!! I love watching Lyla pull up over the side of the tub -- soooo cute! One day, Pressley will do it, too. :o)

Anonymous said...

She is a smartie - just like her mom...future valedictorian. Did I spell that right? I guess you can tell I wasn't at the top of my class.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a lot of changes! She will be walking and talking before we get there for Thanksgiving!