Friday, November 14, 2008

Cruisin'!

I'm sitting here watching Savannah crawl around the floor, pull herself up to standing while she holds onto the table, and then I watched her cruise along to the other side of the table and from the table to the ottoman! I can't believe how much she's getting around! And not only has she learned to cruise today, she's also learned to fall on her bottom instead of her head, which is great! Earlier this week, she would pull herself up on the table and then tip over and land flat on her back. But today, she's started bending her knees and leaning back so she lands on her bottom. Watching her grow up is incredible! Babies truly are a continuous miracle. I just had to post this while I was being amazed so I could get this milestone documented (she's 7.5 mos.).
And if you look closely, you can just barely see her two bottom teeth that just came in!

3 comments:

Last Paradise said...

She's gettin' so big!!! I think its time to babyproof :)

Susan Sene said...

Love that lil scooter bug!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! she's crawling?! that's crazy! she sounds like a very smart girl!