Friday, June 18, 2010

Ripley's Aquarium

While in Myrtle Beach, we always make sure to stop at Ripley's Aquarium. This is the third year we've taken Savannah. The first year, I wore her around in the Baby Bjorn. A lot changes in 2 years- and the aquarium gets more fun :)

Savannah loved looking at all the fish! They had a little fish slide that was her favorite thing (or course!) but she liked discovering all the different creatures. While we were there, she wasn't looking where she was going and ran right into a railing and got a big bump on her head. Just thought I'd mention it, because that's typical Savi- like father, like daughter :)
Oh, the wonders of childhood!
I loved holding Hailey and watching Savannah explore with her daddy. Being a parent is so amazing- such a gift! She's soaking up so much every day. They really are little sponges!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Lorren! I'm just catching up on your blog after vacation. All your beach pictures are wonderful. They were beautiful quality, and such cute little models too! I love that you are always adding new posts and pictures. It makes me feel so much closer to you guys. Love you!