Thursday, June 17, 2010

More Fun in Myrtle Beach

Cole's parents' place is right across from Broadway at the Beach- such a fun place to walk around! We spent lots of time there. We took Savannah to Johnny Rockets and then walked around while I enjoyed some Moby time with Hailey.

We stumbled across the fountains and Savannah jumped right in. She even started to attract a little crowd of people who stopped to laugh at her- she ended up getting soaked by the end of it. It was too cute!
By the end of our first evening their I think the ducks had all gotten word to steer clear of the girl in the green dress. She had them on the run!
We also discovered that Savannah is a natural swimmer- with no fear! We picked up some water wings for her and after about 30 seconds she was ready for Cole to let her go! She swam all over the pool and woke up begging for more time in the pool (or "bath").

2 comments:

Susan Sene said...

Was it not horribly hot with that moby wrap in the heat of the summer? I wonder if Ri is too big for it now...I miss her bein on me like that and haven't done my moby (ok, alright, my knock off of a moby) since she was a couple months old.

And that is so fun that Sav loved the water! She must get that fearlessness from her Momma! ;)

Last Paradise said...

SOOO Sweet! It looks like John and Savi could be mischief-makers together- Maybe in October??!!