Monday, May 10, 2010

Spit Up

Since we brought Hailey home from the hospital, we have noticed that Savannah loves her sister, but we've also noticed that one thing about Hailey really grosses Savi out. Every time Hailey spits up, Cole or I wipe her up with a burp cloth and started noticing that if Savi was watching, she would gag. At first I thought I was just imaging it, but now we are certain. Each time Savannah sees Hailey spit up, she gags a few times. I was taking these pictures of Hailey the other day and (as you can see) she spit up a little bit. Savannah went and grabbed a burp cloth, ran back to Hailey, and wiped up her face like such a sweet big sister, but while she did it, Cole and I counted her gagging a total of 3 times. We need to catch it on tape, cause it makes us crack up! It doesn't stop her from loving her sister though!

2 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

Ok, that top picture of "hey-yee" (as the girls say) is my favorite pic of her ever! I love that raised eyebrow look. So cute. And the spit up story, HILARIOUS!!! You have GOT to get that on video. Now that would be worth uploading to AFV. :) And I'm sure my girls will enjoy watching it over and over and over -- I'm ready to watch something besides the shop-vac vid. Love you!

Katie said...

that girl does have the prettiest big eyes! please do catch the gagging on video! that is so funny!