Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hailey 3 1/2 Months

Hailey is already 3 1/2 months old- time flies! I was looking back at our blog when Sav was this age and decided I needed to give a Hailey update. She is doing much better with tummy time, though still not a fan, she tolerates it and is lifting her head higher each day. She still hasn't rolled over, but we've seen her roll on to her side, so she's getting there.

Her play mat is probably her favorite toy right now. She loves the lights and the dangling rattle toys (and all the attention she gets from her sister while she's down there).
We are seeing that precious smile more and more and beginning to hear some laughs. She is such a sweet little baby! She can light up a room with her smile, but is usually pretty silent. She can coo up a storm, which I love, but the giggles are still pretty rare. I can usually get a laugh or two out of her if I put her above my head or kiss her sweet little cheeks. I have such a happy little girl and I can't wait til her laughter fills our house!
She is also enjoying the bath more and more. We haven't used a baby bath since she was about a month old. She likes for me to hold her head with my hand while her body floats in the water, just like Savannah did. She is now officially sleeping through the night! A typical night for her lately is having a final feeding at 9, going to sleep immediately after that and sleeping until around 6 or 6:30. Yea!! Hopefully we're on a roll here and not just experiencing a fluke, because I am loving getting a full night's sleep!

0 comments: