Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day! My hubbie made me breakfast in bed- pancakes, my favorite! And I got to dedicate my sweet baby at church and spend the whole day with my family!

Hailey had a wardrobe change before dedication, in case you're confused by my pictures. She and Savannah matched in their little blue dresses, but for the 5 minutes of the dedication, Hailey wore her antique dress, but this all happened on the same day :)
After church, Cole let me take a nap and then we all got ready and headed out for ice cream. It was a beautiful day and such an awesome time to just enjoy the family God has given me- I am so blessed!!
Savannah enjoyed her hot dog, chocolate ice cream with sprinkles, and the little fountain to throw pennies in (or "pens" as she calls them) like any little kid should! It reminded me of being a kid during the summer- Life is good!

3 comments:

Katie said...

i'm so glad you had a good mothers day! and it was nice to see you in some pictures...finally! i love that last picture of savi. i miss being a kid in the summer!

Gaga said...

What a beautiful family!! I loved the girls in their matching dresses!

Susan Sene said...

Happy late mothers day! I love pancakes too...I had the same, plus a couple eggs from our chickens. :)

The last pic of Sav is GORGEOUS!! She's a natural model...america's next top model I tell ya!