Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kruithof Family Vacation

So I did a really bad job taking pictures on vacation this year. I think I just enjoyed having all the other amazing photographers in my family take care of that :) But, as a result, I just have a few photos to share with you. Here are some pictures of our little girls being summer babies. Gotta love it! Savannah and Lyla playing cornhole together.

The girls LOVED watermelon! It was so fun watching them dig in. Notice the juice dripping off the elbows. Doesn't it bring back memories of summers as a kid? And Sav also tried corn on the cob for the first time. Another fun new food!
And here's Savannah in the pool with Lyla. One of the only shots I have of her in the pool because she is not a big pool fan. We'll have to work on this somehow. Putting feet in and splashing is fun, but just not all the way in. I guess she gets that from her mommy.

3 comments:

Last Paradise said...

OOHHHH Summer.....Aren't the trips down memory lane amazing, especially when you are seeing things through a whole new pair of eyes?!?! I hope we get to see you this summer!

Katie said...

love those watermelon pictures! how did these babies get so grown up!?

Susan Sene said...

looks like you guys had a great time! I love the pictures of the girls in their swimsuits - so cute!