Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Growing Up

I know I just posted about all the new thing Savannah is doing, but since then she's learned so much more. She knows how to put on her own pants as you can see from the photo above. She found the shorts, put them on (backwards) and walked over to me like that. So funny! And, the other night at dinner, Savannah was being so sweet and giving Cole lots of kisses and hugs. She was wrapping her little arms all the way around his neck and giving the best hugs. When we went to put her in the tub after dinner I noticed the back of Cole's shirt...Lots of little strawberry fingerprints from her sweet little hugs! But totally worth it!!!

She is now walking really well and getting into everything. Her favorite place is the shower or any tight spot she can squeeze into. She also learned how to say "Lyla" (and can point her out in pictures), "GaGa", "Up", "Please", "Thank you", "Juice", and "Where are you?" (or "Are you?"). In the video below you can hear Savannah saying "Dada, are you?". Sometimes she walks around the house looking for him saying it. I love it.

2 comments:

Katie said...

that tub video is TOO precious! i love her laugh at the end!

Melissa said...

That is hilarious! Wow! She is so smart. I can't believe it. All these babies are growing up way too fast.

I'd love to come out and spend a little time with you one afternoon. We won't be here much longer so I want to make my rounds and see everyone before we go!