Thursday, June 18, 2009

Big News!!

That's right! There's going to be a new little Varner! We're due January 30, 2010. We're thrilled! After we took the test, Cole and I got Savannah out of bed and I said, "Savannah, you're going to be a big sister!" and she just stared at me. So Cole said, "Mommy has a baby in her belly!" and she said, "Uh Oh!!" She's so much fun! I'm sure she'll be a great big sister! We went to the doctor on Tuesday and got to see the little heart beating on the ultra sound. What an amazing sight! God is an incredible Creator! Completely breathtaking! I was measuring about 7weeks 4days. Right where we should be. Praise God!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Susan Sene said...

wooooo hoooooo!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and will continue to pray for you and that sweet new baby!

Melissa said...

wow! I am hanging out at Jana's and she just told me!! Congrats Lorren!

Katie said...

SOOO exciting!!!

Caroline and Ken said...

We are SO thrilled for each of you! A family of FOUR! We can't wait.

Brandon & Jessica said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I definitely need to give you back your baby clothes in case it's a girl!!! I know you guys are thrilled!