Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"The Face"

A while ago, Savannah started making a face where she'd wrinkle up her nose and show her upper gums and breath in and out really fast. Cole and I loved it and got such a kick out of it! She did it all the time... and then it stopped. Like most things she learns, we see it for a few days straight and then she takes a break from it for a few weeks. I tried to find some pictures of her making the face to post so we'd remember it, but it was really hard to catch on film and most of the photos ended up looking nothing like what we were seeing in person. But today I was looking through her photos from the last month and found a video that Cole took while we were in Lexington and he totally caught "the face" on film! Since it's been a few weeks since I've gotten to see the face myself, seeing this video made me smile, so I thought I'd share it with you all. If you listen closely, you can even hear her snort a little bit :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! :) I love how she keeps flailing her arms and legs about too!

The Jenkins said...

Lorren-
What's the address to your other bolg so I can visit it? And write in it if you want me to put all the coupon stuff in there.