Friday, July 11, 2008

A Little Catch Up

I have a few more photos of Savannah to share, and I figured I'd do a quick catch-up of what's new with our 3 month old (!!). She's sleeping through the night now! She wakes up between 5 and 6 talking to herself. The first few nights I went in and gave her her pacie a few times to hold her off to eat until 7:30, but the past few nights I've let her just talk until she put herself back to sleep and she's done really well and I haven't had to get out of bed until 7:15!
Tummy time is still a work in progress, but continues to get better. She's rolling over from her back to her side a lot and loves to lie on her back and grab her toes (so cute!) but still no rolling over- but as I said ealier, there's no rush!I went grocery shopping yesterday morning and Cole stayed home with Savannah. When I got home he had dug the Johnny Jumper out of her closet for her to play in. I thought she was still to little for it, but we gave it a try and she loved it! Go Daddy!!She's still talking to us a lot and loves grabbing on to things. We've pulled out her basket of toys and she really enjoys them. She puts everything in her mouth and is drooling like crazy! She's so much fun! We're pretty crazy about our little Sugar Bear!

5 comments:

Last Paradise said...

Lorren, thanks for the updates, Savannah is just gorgeous and so charming! Congrats on the sleeping at night- I remember being SO happy when that happened! I don't mind getting up every once in awhile for a good nighttime cuddle- it seems to be the only time that us pure cuddle with no distractions- moments to cherish.... Enjoy every moment- it just keeps getting better!!!!! Love, Ab

Joelle Turner said...

She looks like she is loving that jumper thing! We need to get one of those!! I miss that girl, she is so gorgeous!!

Susan Sene said...

can't get over how much hair she has!! so cute!

Anonymous said...

For some reason I see so much of Cole in that first picture. She looks so pretty in the tummy time pic!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Lorren and Cole! I hope you are having a great trip!