Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Exersaucer

Allie picked up an exersaucer for us at the Kids Exchange last week. Savannah has really enjoyed it! It's so fun watching her discover new toys and really stare at them. I just took a video of her sitting in it as a test to see if I can start posting some videos of her. I love how she's playing with the frog and then looks at it like she's never seen it before in her life! Everything is something new. As I'm posting this she's sitting in the exersaucer talking up a storm! It's so cute! If this works, I'll be able to post a lot more of them. Here goes! Let me know if it works for you.

Other Savannah news: Our baby is 4 months old today! I can't believe it! She started sleeping on her stomach yesterday like a big girl. We put her down for her nap on her back as usual and she flipped right over. We flipped her a couple times and finally gave up and she slept great on her stomach! Last night she slept for 12 hours!! And today she has taken two naps that lasted almost 2 hours each! She's usually a 45 minute napper! This is great! I hope it's not just a fluke. We'll see...

5 comments:

Allie Jennings said...

Awww....she's so cute in it too! Give her a big kiss for us for her 4 month old Bday...or I may walk down the street and do it myself!

David Turner said...

Aw, what a cutie patootie!! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Haha, that video was hilarious! I love how she took the frog out of her month and looked so surprised by what it was! She is so funny!

David Turner said...

hey I commented up there ^ and I didn't even know it!?!? I do agree with the comment though... but I wouldn't use words like 'cutie patootie' to say it. :-) I love and miss you guys. I, like my previous self (which was Joelle by the way), can't wait to see you.

Susan Sene said...

Sounds like she's makin it pretty easy on you and Cole - sleeping 12 hours!!! Good for her! :)