Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Let the Celebration Begin!


I put off planning Savi's 2nd birthday party, because I wasn't sure how much I'd be able to get ready for with a newborn in the house. Little did I know, God would send us such an easy going baby, we could have planned a full party! Instead we threw together a very last minute celebration. A few sweet friends came out for birthday cake while the Lotts were in town and joined us for pizza and an impromptu celebration. Cole's parents will be in town this weekend for more birthday fun and the weekend after that, my family will be coming up to celebrate again. So, here are some photos of the "birthday season kickoff"!

The kids decorated the cake with sprinkles before we lit the candles for Savannah. Here's a photo of Sav with "the gang"... (Brody, Graham, Sav, Jonah, and Kate)
The birthday girl enjoying her cake. Who says digging into your cake is only for one year olds?
"I think I'm gonna like this birthday stuff..."

2 comments:

Katie said...

three b-day celebrations! what a luck girl!

Last Paradise said...

Love it! Happy Birthday Savi!!!! Especially love the pic of her with the gang, she seems to be thinking..."yup, these are my peeps! Its my birthday..." Her faces are just priceless :)