Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2 Week Dr. Appointment

Today we took Savannah to her 2 week doctor's appointment. By this point, the doctors like to see a newborn get back to their birthweight. Well, Savannah's birthweight was 7lb. 13oz. and today she weighed 9lb. 4.5oz.! She is a very healthy baby girl. She is measuring in the 75th percentile for weight and head size and the 80th percentile in length. Our last 24 hours have gone very well! I think we may be figuring out her feeding pattern- and after the appointment we had today, I don't have to worry about her being underfed! Here are a few pictures of our little girl from the past week.

Here's Savannah in her new onsie from her buddy Eden!

And this is her in her warm bear outfit. It was so cute on her! But with the warm weather coming, it will probably be the only time she'll get to wear it!

4 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

i can't belive how much shes grown!! thats amazing!! And I LOVE the bear outfit. Too bad it won't fit much longer.

Susan Sene said...

Yay you have a blog!! Now I'll be checking yours and Jojo's. :) I love all the pictures and the updates...hopefully, I'll see you soon!! Love u!

Melissa said...

Lorren it was so great to see you Friday! I hope to see you again soon. I would love to come over and hang out with you and Savannah sometime when Cole has work and Jonas is at work or class. Your little girl is so beautiful!

Last Paradise said...

Congrats on your big healthy girl! I love seeing new pictures, I'm working on a BLOG for John so you can keep up! Savannah is so beautiful, we can't wait to meet her!