Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One Month Check Up


We took Savannah in for her one month doctor visit today and found out that she now weighs 10 lbs. 14.5 oz. and is 22 in. long. I thought that her weight gain may have been slowing down, but I was wrong! She went from the 8oth percentile in height and weight and 75th for head size to the 95th percentile in height and weight and 8oth for head size! She is doing great and looking very healthy! She has a slight hernia in her belly button (nothing very noticable and it should go away in about a year or so). She also has an intolerence for the dairy that I eat that she's getting from my milk, so no more dairy products for me! This will be very hard for me- I'm a huge dairy fan! But it should help with her be less uncomfortable. Her daddy held her while she got a shot and she melted our hearts with her sad little cry, but she did great. We're so proud of our little (or maybe I should say "big") girl!


Can you believe she fit inside me only 4 weeks ago!?!

2 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

She looks so precious in her carseat! She looks MUCH older than one month!! I miss her so much, I can't wait to see her again -- and her cousins miss her too!!

Last Paradise said...

It is amazing! John is 22lbs at almost 11 months so it does slow down.. Can't wait to meet her someday! I love looking at the precious pictures :)