Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's a Girl!

Not big news to most of you, I know, but I figured I should officially post that we are having another girl!  We found out at 16 weeks at a place called "Vision of Life".  After a 30 minute ultrasound in a large comfy room with Cole, the girls, my mom, and my sister we walked out knowing that our third little girl was on her way!  What a great experience.  I would recommend it to anyone.  And I could not be more excited about the thought of life with three daughters!  Oh the precious memories and dramatic tears that lie ahead!  Though I walked out with lots of photos and a whole DVD of images of our sweet little girl, I have no scanner to get them on the blog for you to see.  I guess we'll all just have to wait a few more months to see what she looks like!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh my goodness, Matt would commit himself =) Your mom must be over the moon! So excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am over the moon! I can't wait to meet this little girl. (Actually, I can't wait to feel this little one kick! When I come into the house, I am so busy with the two tugging at me that I forget to say even a "hello" to my fifth granddaughter!