Friday, February 4, 2011

Living With PaPa and GaGa


We have moved! It's been 6 months now, but I figured I should make an official announcement on the blog :) Cole got a job with Michelin and we moved from the Raleigh area back home to Greenville, SC. We have loved living closer to all of our family and reconnecting with some old friends. My parents were more than patient with us while we lived with them for 4 MONTHS! while we house hunted, waited on responses from the bank on our offers on a short sale, and then did some remodeling before moving into our home. I'll post pictures of the house later, but for now, more pictures of our growing girls! Savannah is almost always seen in her dress up clothes these days. Pink ballet leotards seem to be her favorite, but princess dresses usually make a daily appearance as well. The girls are playing together more and more... I am loving it! Sisters are such a gift!!













1 comments:

hmbishop said...

Lorren, your girls are so beautiful! Love the pics and we miss you guys! I want to see pics of your house!

Heather Cantalupi