Friday, August 20, 2010

4th of July "Moom" Jumping
















We were in Greenville for the 4th of July and went to a Michelin company picnic with my parents. When we pulled into the parking lot, Savannah saw the big bungie cord jumping thing (whatever it's called) and started saying "jump to the moom!" She had seen them before at malls and has wanted to do it, but Cole and I just figured she was too small. We asked and they said if she was 30 lbs. (which she is) she could, so we got in line, sure she would chicken out before it was her turn, but she didn't. She walked right up to the man, listened to his instructions, stood still while the man harnessed her in and then the man pulled her down by the ankle and let her go! She went way up in the air and laughed the whole time! She loved it! I could not believe she wasn't even the slightest bit scared. She had a blast and when she was done she ran over to me and I said "did you jump to the moom?!" and she answered "where's my juice?". Guess it wasn't as big a deal to her and it was to me!

3 comments:

Katie said...

That's really amazing that Savannah did that. She's so brave. Brent wants to know if Kru did it too since he's 30 pounds (I didn't want to write that.)

Joelle Turner said...

Um, Brent, Kru is only 27 lbs, thank you very much!

My girls were so jealous to see Savi jumping, they did NOT understand why they weren't able to!!

But that was an incredible sight, it was like watching a baby run a marathon. Just didn't seem right. She is amazing! No fear whatsoever!

Lorren said...

Aww Thanks guys!