Monday, September 14, 2009

Beach Baby

We spent two days (about 2 hours each day) out on the beach. We went in the evenings when it was cooler and it was perfect! Savannah loved playing in the sand and water and could have stayed there all day, I think. I was really surprised how much she enjoyed it. Cole built her an awesome little water hole for her to sit in. It was the perfect size for her to splash around in and I didn't have to worry about waves hitting her. We did take her out into the ocean, and she didn't seem to mind the waves at all, though. I can't believe this is the same girl who SCREAMED when her toes hit pool water at the beginning of the summer. She's really doing great. Here she is helping Cole build her "pool".Pretty impressive, don't you think? She was the envy of all the other babies on the beach! And this last photo is grey because my lense was fogged up when I took it, but I thought I'd include it in the post because, for one, I think she looks adorable in her little cover-up, and two, you can see that her baby also joined us on our beach trip. Can't leave home without a baby doll or two!

1 comments:

Katie said...

her little curls in that second picture are so cute! and what a nice water hole - lucky girl!