Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More of Savannah's Faces

I realized how bad I have been about taking pictures lately, so I decided to take a few of her in her high chair the other day. I wanted one good shot of her smiling, but the one above was as close as I got. People always ask me how I catch all of her silly faces on film, but that's easy! The hard part is actually capturing her sweet smile. Each time that I think I get one, I look at the photo and it's hilarious! Here are my other attempts at a smile...




4 comments:

Katie said...

oh my! she is so cute! look at those curls! the second and last ones are my favorites

Susan Sene said...

hahahaha - looks like she's gonna be a class clown...just like her mom :)

Joelle Turner said...

Oh my goodness! That last pic is one of my favorites EVER! I can't wait to see that girl next week, I feel like its been forever!

Last Paradise said...

ADORABLE. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!