Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby Dedication

Mother's Day this year was extra special! Not only was it my first Mother's Day as a mother, but we had the privilege of dedicating our sweet baby to the Lord. God has blessed us with the most amazing gift. I am overwhelmed by His goodness! What an incredible responsibility we have to care for this little girl God has entrusted to us! She wore the same dress that my brother, sister, and I wore for our baptism. And before us, my mom's siblings all wore it for their christenings, and before them, my grandmother wore it for her baptism. She looked so sweet in the antique dress. It was a great day!

3 comments:

David Turner said...

Holy Canoli! I didn't know a dress like that existed!! Can we duplicate it somehow for my twin dedication?!?

Susan Sene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Sene said...

aww how sweet!...what a special Mother's Day!